World of cooking oils can be really confusing. Grape seed oil is derived from the seeds of a grape. It helps to reduce cholesterol levels and risk of heart disease. It is widely used in cosmetics and It is often found in body lotions, soaps, shampoos, hair conditioners. And for good reason: Grape seed oil contains a huge amount of antioxidants: flavonoids, polyphenols, tannins, anthocyanins and proantocianine. Here are the best reasons to use Grape seed oil.
- It is an excellent moisturizer for body skin, you can Apply oil directly to the skin once or twice a day, or can be mixed with cosmetic product that you can use every day (lotion, cream). Grapeseed oil has a light texture quickly penetrates easily into the skin and does not cause irritation.
- Has anti-aging properties. Because it contains antioxidants, grape seed oil helps to fight against free radicals. To prevent premature wrinkles, it is recommended to use grape seed oil every day. Doctors recommended to mix one drop of grape seed oil with concelearul for dark circles.
- Maintain skin elasticity, as it contains a flavonoid complex that plays an important role in stabilizing collagen and elastin levels in the skin. Doctor’s advice is to apply no more than two or three drops of grape seed oil on your face, wait to enter well into the skin and then use the face cream with SPF. Grape seed oil contains various beneficial fatty skin cells: oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic.
- It has astringent properties that help heal acne and shrinking pores. It contains linoleic acid which is one of the powerful inflammation, and It is very rich in Vitamin E, which improves the quality of skin cells. This oil contains antioxidants, more powerful than vitamin C.
- It Can be used in treatments for hair. Grape seed oil helps to moisturize the scalp and hair. Prepare yourself a mask of four-five teaspoons of oil mixed in warm water. After you’re shampooing, apply the mask to damp hair, by focusing on the ends. Leave it on for about 15 minutes, then rinse it. The treatment reduces the risk of breakage hair, massage your scalp, improve blood circulation and help you get rid of dandruff.