Guys out there! If you love incorporating different hair products in your hair care regime, then it’s crucial for us to introduce you to clarifying shampoos. Although many of you might know what these shampoos exactly are, but few of you probably don’t. In this article, we have clearly described what clarifying shampoos are what they do. Also, we have listed some of the best sulfate free Shampoos for you that are definitely worth a try:
Clarifying Shampoos and their Use:
Over time, stuff buildup on our hair and scalp. This buildup can develop from anything – styling products, chemicals, chlorinated water, minerals and even shampoos and conditioners. This buildup along with oil, dirt and other impurities can lead to dullness, greasiness and dandruff. It is here where clarifying shampoos come into play. Such shampoos deeply cleanse the scalp and hair and effectively remove all the buildup from them. Besides this, they also make hair and scalp healthy.
We recommend you to use the following clarifying shampoos:
- Khadi Woody Sandal and Honey Herbal Shampoo: This sls free shampoo is another product that thoroughly cleanses the hair and scalp and removes all kinds of buildup from them. This hair cleanser also treats dandruff problems and gives flake-free scalp in no time.
- TRESemmé Deep Cleansing Shampoo: Rich in lemon and grapefruit extracts, this deep cleaning formula from TRESemmé is known to de-gunk product build-up effectively. The shampoo also contains vitamin C that strengthens the hair shaft. Something that you will not regret after buying!
- Moroccanoil Clarifying Shampoo: This scented gem is one of the best clarifying shampoos for men with drier locks. This hair cleanser efficiently strips away any gunk or residue while leaving hair extremely soft and silky. That means – you will get cleaner locks without being left with dried our hair after using Moroccanoil Clarifying Shampoo!
- Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo: Keep your scalp healthy with Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo. Featuring panax ginseng root extract, this hair clarifying formula not only removes buildup from hair, but also balances the scalp’s pH levels to prevent the formation of bacteria and fungi.
- Goldwell Scalp Specialist Deep Cleansing Shampoo: If you have oily hair and scalp, this shampoo is ideal for you as it possesses a special zinc-based formula that regulates the production of sebum. Goldwell Scalp Specialist Deep Cleansing Shampoo also contains -lime extracts in it that boost moisture levels of hair and scalp. Something men with oilier scalp shouldn’t miss at all!
- Carol’s Daughter Lisa Hair Elixir Clarifying Shampoo: With all-natural ingredients, Carol’s Daughter Lisa Hair Elixir Clarifying sls free Shampoo is ideal for guys who have sensitive skin or scalp. Containing coconut-derived surfactants, this mild hair cleansing formula thoroughly removes buildup from hair and scalp, without stripping or drying. The cleanser also has biotin and soy extracts that reconstruct the proteins in hair. Amazing part of this hair cleanser is that is free from harmful mineral oils, sulfates and parabens.
No matter which hair type you have, you are sure to benefit through these clarifying shampoos.