Every business needs a marketing strategy in order to promote its product or service to the forefront of the market. Boosting your business is not only about working harder, but more vitally is working smarter. You may work really hard, but if you do it in ineffectually in unsuitable ways, then you will only waste lots of your energy and money. An important factor in improving your business is having an effective marketing campaign. The way you advertise your business is very critical. An effective marketing strategy brings customers in your way. Some business owners may think that cutting the advertisement budget in hard times is a sensible action to do in order to survive. However, there are those who also believe that your business will need the same amount of advertisement budget in hard times to keep the customer coming in. George Bardwil is an individual who has vast knowledge in businesses and knows how to use the marketing strategies for the prosperity of business.
To win market share and stay significant companies need to consider many types of marketing strategies. The marketing strategy can help in communicating with the customer and make him or her understand the various features of the products and services. Listed below are some of the most popular and effective types of marketing that are used by the professionals like George Bardwil.
- Close Range Marketing or CRM: This is also known as proximity marketing in which the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is used to send promotional messages about the products and services to the consumers’ smartphones and tablets.
- Affinity Marketing: This links the complementary brands to create strategic partnerships that profit both companies. While one adds value to present customers by producing more income, the other constructs new client associations.
- Relationship Marketing: This type of marketing strategy focuses on building relationships with the customers rather than only selling the products and services. In this type of marketing, the company respects the feedback of the customers and incorporates them into the company’s business practice.
- Ecommerce Marketing: This strategy guides online shoppers to an e-commerce website and persuades them to buy the products or services online. E-commerce marketing can include practices such as search engine optimization, email marketing, pay per click marketing etc.
- Content Marketing: Excellent content not only lures readers to a website, but also profits a page’s positions on search engines. Search engines regularly shift their set of rules in order to keep reliable, valued content on top of search returns. This marketing strategy helps in publishing fresh, related, and useful content. Articles, blogs, newsletters, mobile apps, eBooks are some of the popular content marketing platforms.
- Word of Mouth Marketing: This is quite a common marketing strategy that includes passing of information from one individual to the other by oral communication. The marketing personnel know how to create genuine word of mouth for their companies and the products they represent.
Thus, a professional like George Bardwil can create a strong marketing strategy that can help the business to succeed.